Please plan to join us for our live outdoor service!
In order for this experience to be enjoyable to all and comply with our county regulations please note the following:
- We will follow ALL protocols suggested by our State and County at that time (currently masks at all times until you arrive in your circle, no shaking hands/hugging, 6’ distance from other households.)
- There will be limited seating.
- Each circle will hold up to 4 people.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
- No advanced registration required unless you are bringing kids grade 1-6 - email Mark for further information ( ).
Blanket or chair (SVCC will not be providing chairs)
- Your own drinks/snacks (SVCC will not be providing any of those at this time)
Have any questions or concerns?
Check out our FAQ's from our Chapter 3 team here.