Dear SVCC family,
It feels like the world is changing so quickly these days! A lot of what gives us stability in life has been taken away. So how do we navigate in a dark crisis? What does God’s word have to say to us at a time like this? What practices can we focus on to thrive during this season? That’s what I’ll be talking about this Sunday.
Please join us online at svcc.net at 10am on Sunday. This Sunday, you will just click the play arrow in the picture of the service. You may also view the service on our Salinas Valley Community Church Facebook page as it goes live at 10am. Some people like chatting with others in the comments during the service as they experience it. “Like” and “Follow” us on Facebook if you haven’t! It helps us reach more people for Jesus! If you missed last week’s service, it is at svcc.net.
Also, on our svcc.net home page. . .
• Check each day (starting on Monday) for a short Daily Devotional on the Daily Devo tab.
• Submit Prayer Requests for our Staff and Elders.
• Submit a request for Financial Help.
• Give online (one-time or recurring) to the General Fund that supports our church’s ongoing ministry OR to the Jerusalem Fund to assist those in our church with financial needs. You may also mail checks to the church.
• There is a Resources tab with lots of ideas from our church’s paid subscription for you with RightNow Media. For parents of Sonshine kids up to 5th grade, the weekly lessons that the kids have been used to are available there! There are also tutorials on how to do video calling with friends and family if you’ve never done that.
• Our staff and elders are available to you! Contact any of us at https://svcc.net/about-us/meet-our-team/
Navigating this dark crisis with you in God’s light,